1. Go to your Linux computer File system and navigate to etc>apt folder.
2. Right-click on the ‘sources.list’ text file and open it with any text editor.
3. Delete if there is anything already on the text file.
4. Copy and paste the following lines to the text file.
deb-src http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main non-free contrib
deb http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main non-free contrib
5. Save the text file and close it.
6. Update the system using the ‘apt-get update‘ command.
|Haven't found the solution or are you having an unknown error? Join HackTalkForum.com to start a discussion or join a discussion on it.|