Is it really possible? Well, if you think google Dorking is a type of hacking then it is possible to hack google.
What does dorking mean?
Dorking is a method that is used to search the web in an advanced way using specific search engine parameters to find results which are don’t normally appear in the search result.
Dorking is a really cool and time-saving method if you like getting results quickly on your hand.
Here we are going to demonstrate a tool called uDork that can be used to get advanced search results.
uDork is a simple tool written in python and easy to use. You just need to do some configurations in the tool and you are ready to go.
Let’s see how we can use work in our Kali Linux machine.
Configuring uDork in Kali Linux
- Open up the Firefox browser and press Ctrl+Shift+K. It will open up the console and in the console, type ‘dooument.cookie‘ and hit enter. Copy the cookie which will appear like ‘c_user=XXXXX‘
- Paste the copied cookie in the cookie.py file after the ‘Cookie=‘.
- Visit www.messenger.com and continue with the same Facebook account.
- Press F12 on the keyboard. It will open up the Dev tools.
- Navigate to ‘Storage> Cookie‘, then copy the xs value and paste it in the cookie.py file with the c_user cookie.